ABC announced today which B-listers will be taking the stage for the fall edition of "Dancing with the Stars." For the second season in a row, a former "90210" star — this time Jennie Garth — will be foxtrotting on the stage, along with former (and, I guess, current) Scary Spice Mel B., a member of the Disney Channel girl group The Cheetah Girls, and Dallas Mavericks owner/media mogul Mark Cuban, among others.
In all, a dozen celebrities have been picked for the show, which will premiere Sept. 24. For the first time, the stars will be split up into gender groups in the first round, allowing ABC to spread the premiere over three nights. On the night of the premiere, the women will dance; the following night, the men take the stage. One team will then be eliminated that Wednesday.
To see the full list of stars, along with their partners,
- Mel B., who will be dancing with Maksim Chmerovskiy
- Sabrina Bryan of The Cheetah Girls, who will be dancing with Mark Ballas.
- Indianapolis 500 champion Helio Castroneves, who will be dancing with
- Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, who will be dancing with Kym Johnson.
- Jennie Garth, who will be dancing with Derek Hough.
- Model/actress Josie Maran, who will be dancing with Alec Mazo.
- "All My Children" star Cameron Mathison, who will be dancing with
- Boxing champ Floyd Mayweather, who will be dancing with Karina Smirnoff.
- Vegas entertainer Wayne Newton, who will be dancing with Cheryl Burke.
- Marie Osmond, who will be dancing with Jonathan Roberts.
- Model Albert Reed, who will be dancing with Anna Trebunskaya.
- Jane Seymour, aka "Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman," who will be dancing with Tony Dovolani.
Photo copyright 2007 ABC, Inc.