- Get psyched for Summer with this early look at the best of the season's movies. There are so many I had to make two lists!
- The new trailer for Eclipse hit, and it's packed with action! Good thing too, since rumor is Kristen Stewart may be kicking butt on the big screen soon.
- The Tribeca Film Festival kicked off, and I'm reviewing a few of its buzziest films. First up: Ondine.
- After some controversy over who got the boot last week, Project Runway finally crowned its winner!
- With our sitewide wedding season coverage, I've had them on the brain, like these crazy guests and a certain bridal TV show.
- The Glee Madonna episode killed. So much so that I'm already dreaming up the Madge songs I want to hear next. If you're a fan, don't forget to vote on our latest Glee poll to win the chance to attend a photo shoot featuring the show's stars!
- This exclusive, new Letters to Juliet trailer is putting me in the mood for a good romantic movie. Unfortunately, The Back-up Plan isn't going to cut it.
- Do you love Sex and the City? Do you think the sequel is going to be even better than the original? Then you should really try this quiz.
- If you read my Lost recap and theories roundup, and you're still confused about the show, this handy-dandy guide will get you speaking Lost in no time.
- After spending Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at Coachella and seeing Jay-Z and Beyonce perform, I said bye to the festival, but the acts continued to make news. Zooey Deschanel snagged a film role and LCD Soundsystem released a music video.
- Have you submitted your favorite cinematic single ladies to my Movie List group yet? Get on it!
Around The Web
From Our Partners