This week wrapped another magical season with Sookie, Bill, Eric, and the whole True Blood gang. It sounds like fans dug the finale, but some are a little over evil Bill. Here's hoping next season he'll win us back! See what commenters had to say about the episode, as well as other buzzed-about topics this week.
- "Finale was better than I thought it was going to be. I could have done without the silly fairy birth; that was just beyond ridiculous. The only good part of it was watching Lafayette, Jane, and Arlene commenting. Thank God Russell Edgington is gone! I was so hoping Bill would follow; I was actually cheering when he dissolved into a pile of goo, but I should have known that he wouldn't be killed off." — bluegirl58
- "Jaw-dropping finale. I loved it." — SU3
- "I’m glad the finale was as bloody as was promised! Bill wasn’t exactly good this season, so I am intrigued to see what he does next season, now that he’s totally lost it. I hope in the end he is actually killed for good; there’s no redemption left for him. I was slightly disappointed with a lot of this season, but the past couple episodes made up for it." — LizzyP7
Find out what shows you've been missing after the jump.
- "The Vampire Diaries and Hart of Dixie!" — Aleksina3122215
- "There are so many shows I've missed! New Girl, Happy Endings, and Parks and Recreation, to name a few." — popculture whore
- "The Vampire Diaries all the way." — sofiesteves