This week, you guys chatted a lot about the new Fall TV you're watching, and why you've gotten hooked. We also had the early debut of a Christmas song from Justin Bieber, which, like most things Bieber, elicited some mixed reactions. Check out this week's featured comments on these buzzy topics below!
- "It's an adorable show that's hilarious without being too over the top. It provides just the perfect amount of surrealism what with Maya Rudolph as a 90s R&B star turned Oprah-esque talk show host. Will Arnett is a guy's guy but has a sensitive side, and he's cute too — kind of every woman's dream husband. And of course Christina Applegate . . . those of us who grew up watching Married with Children and Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead, need not to explain." — pargie
- "It's a nice show, which is weird to say about a comedy. It really isn't trying to hard at all. It's pleasing to watch and happens to make you laugh a few times. Not everything needs you to be on the edge of your seat or rolling on the floor." — kaykayelle
- "My husband and I love Up All Night! With our first baby on the way, it's funny to watch and see what lies ahead for us." — PoshBride
Check out the comments on two more stories that had everyone talking this week when you keep reading.
- "I'm always ready for holiday music, but not from Bieber." — Sweet Melissa
- "This is my favorite thing ever. I've been saying 'only you shawty' from his other song to annoy my sister, and now I can sing this. So much more shawtys to annoy her with. Lovely." — awesomepants
- "My ears hurt." — littlemunchkin
- "I love this show! Nothing serious about it, just pure fun. My whole family loves it, from the 8-year-old to the 53-year-old. Both the main actresses are so adorable. Laugh a minute." — ladyty
- "The reason we keep tuning in? Because FINALLY, someone is calling out the hipsters. Keep the jokes coming, ladies!" — PrincessLTrain
- "Tried watching this but it's just a waste of time. It's not horrible but it's a filler show. Something I would watch if I was sick in bed not something I would run home to see. New Girl is also a filler show but what bothers me about that show is that Zooey is great but the guys are lacking. BIG time. If only they could bring Damon Wayans Jr. back." — awesomepants
Photo courtesy of NBC