- Hurray! The Indiana Jones trailer has arrived and now I can't get the music out of my head. Looks like a lot of you are excited for The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 as well — the girls look so grown-up!
- In other "Hurray!" news, the strike finally ended this week and everyone is moving on — including the studios, which have renewed some shows and are figuring out what the primetime schedule is going to look like. I know most of you are ready to head back to the couch, so I put together a guide to help you sort through the post-strike calendar.
- If you haven't filled out my Oscar ballot yet, get cracking! The show is just around the corner. I've been running down nominees in a bunch of categories including live-action shorts, documentaries, and art direction so you can stay on top of your Oscar knowledge.
- It's a big weekend for movies, and while I know a lot of folks are looking forward to Jumper, I warned you may be disappointed. I would highly recommend Definitely, Maybe and if you can't make it to theaters, there are stellar DVD choices out this week. Of course, there's always catching up on reading for the Buzz Book Club.
- Hopefully this week's episode wasn't the last of Friday Night Lights we'll ever see. I know there are plenty of fans out there that would do anything to keep this show on the air.
- I swapped ideas with you all for Valentine's Day songs for bitter love and new love this week. We also got a peek at some new music from Panic at the Disco, and the 25th Anniversary Thriller album hit stores featuring remixes and collaborations with lots of popular young artists.
- American Idol's top 24 have been selected now that Hollywood Week has concluded. Pop and I duked it out with our snap judgments on who we think you'll be seeing in the top 12.
Photo courtesy of Paramount