- Fox is new with a special two-hour "On the Lot"
- NBC is new with "The Real Wedding Crashers" and the Miss Universe Pageant
- CBS has repeats of "How I Met Your Mother," "New Adventures of Old Christine," "Two and a Half Men," "King of Queens," and "CSI: Miami"
- ABC is new with "Wife Swap," the premiere of "Ex-Wives Club" and "Supernanny"
- The CW has repeats of "Everybody Hates Chris," "All of Us," "Girlfriends" and "The Game"
- MTV has a marathon of "Run's House"
- VH1 has The Temptations
- TLC is new with "Little People, Big World"
- FX is new with "The Riches"
- E! is new with the premiere of "The Simple Life"
- Comedy Central has repeats of "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" and "The Colbert Report"
- Late-night highlights include Cameron Diaz and Nelly Furtado on a repeat of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on NBC, Cameron Diaz and Mark Indelicato on a repeat of "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on ABC, and Ray Romano on a repeat of "Late Show with David Letterman" on CBS
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners