- Fox has "Cops" and "America's Most Wanted," which will be replaced by baseball coverage in some areas
- NBC is new with "Dateline" and has repeats of "Law & Order: SVU" and "Law & Order"
- CBS has repeats of "NCIS" and "CSI: NY" and is new with "48 Hours Mystery"
- ABC has a repeat of "America's Funniest Home Videos" and The Pacifier
- The CW has "American Idol Rewind"
- MTV is new with "Once Upon a Prom" and has "Reunited: The Real World Las Vegas Casting Special"
- VH1 is new with "Rock Docs: The Last Days of Left Eye"
- TLC has "Little People, Big World"
- FX has a repeat of "The Riches"
- Late-night highlights include a new "Saturday Night Live" with Zach Braff and Maroon 5 on NBC and a new "Mad TV" with Fred Willard on Fox
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners