- Fox is new with the hour-long season finales of "King of the Hill" and "The Simpsons," followed by the regular-length season finales of "Family Guy" and "American Dad"
- NBC has National Treasure
- CBS has Million Dollar Baby
- ABC is new with the season finales of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," "Desperate Housewives" and "Brothers & Sisters"
- The CW has a repeat of the series finale of "Gilmore Girls," followed by a repeat of the season finale of "America's Next Top Model"
- MTV has an "America's Next Top Model" marathon and "Run's House"
- VH1 is new with "Celebrity Eye Candy," Celebrity Fit Club" and "Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School"
- FX has repeats of "The Shield" and "The Riches"
- Comedy Central is new with "Mind of Mencia" and "Reno 911!"
- HBO is new with "The Sopranos" and "Entourage"
- Showtime is new with "The Tudors"
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners