- Fox has two repeats of "King of the Hill," two repeats of "The Simpsons," and two repeats of "Family Guy"
- NBC has Sunday Night Football, followed on the West Coast by a repeat of "Dateline"
- CBS is new with "Big Brother" and has repeats of "Cold Case" and "Shark"
- ABC has a repeat of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" and has Meet the Fockers
- The CW has repeats of "7th Heaven" and "Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll"
- USA is new with "The 4400" and "Dead Zone"
- MTV Is new with the 2007 Video Music Awards
- VH1 is new with "Rock of Love" and has a repeat of "The Pick-Up Artist"
- Lifetime is new with "Side Order of Life" and the season finale of "State of Mind"
- FX has repeats of "Damages" and "Rescue Me"
- A&E is new with "The Two Coreys"
- E! is new with "Sunset Tan"
- HBO is new with the premieres of "Tell Me You Love Me," "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and "Alive Day Memories"
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners