- Fox is new with "On the Lot" and the season finale of "House"
- NBC has repeats of "Law & Order," "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" and "Law & Order: SVU"
- CBS has repeats of "NCIS" and "The Unit" and is new with "Flashpoint," a special about injured war correspondent Kimberly Dozier
- ABC has two repeats of "George Lopez" and two repeats of "According to Jim," followed by the season finale of "Boston Legal"
- The CW has repeats of "Gilmore Girls" and "Veronica Mars"
- MTV is new with "Punk'd," "Scarred," "Real World/Road Rules Challenge" and "Rob & Big"
- VH1 has repeats of "Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School"
- Bravo has repeats of "The Real Housewives of Orange County"
- FX is new with "The Shield"
- A&E has a "Criss Angel" marathon
- Comedy Central has repeats of "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" and "The Colbert Report"
- Late-night highlights include Will Ferrell on a repeat of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on NBC, Matthew Fox and Kelly Clarkson on a repeat of "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on ABC, and Halle Berry on a repeat of "Late Show with David Letterman" on CBS
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners