- Fox is new with two episodes of "'Til Death," including the season finale, and the "American Idol" results show
- NBC is new with the season finale of "Friday Night Lights," followed by new episodes of "Crossing Jordan" and "Medium"
- CBS is new with "Jericho," "Criminal Minds," and "CSI: NY"
- ABC is new with two episodes of "George Lopez," has a repeat of "According to Jim," and is new with "In Case of Emergency" and "Lost"
- The CW is new with "America's Next Top Model" and has a repeat of "The Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll"
- MTV is new with "The Real World: Denver" and "Road Rules"
- VH1 has "40 Hottest Rock Star Girlfriends and Wives"
- Bravo is new with the finale of "Top Design" and the premiere of "Shear Genius"
- Comedy Central is new with "South Park," "Halfway Home," "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart," and "The Colbert Report"
- Late-night highlights include Alec Baldwin on "Late Show with David Letterman" on CBS, Wanda Sykes on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on NBC, and Tina Fey on "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" on NBC
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners