- Fox has Anger Management
- NBC is new with "Outrageous TV Moments," the Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular, and "Dateline," but the network also may substitute local programming in some areas
- CBS has repeats of "CSI: NY" and "Criminal Minds" and has the Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular
- ABC has repeats of "The Next Best Thing," "American Inventor" and "Traveler"
- The CW is new with the finale of "Hidden Palms" and has a repeat of "America's Next Top Model"
- TBS has a 10-episode marathon of "Tyler Perry's House of Payne"
- USA has an all-day, 22-episode marathon of "Monk"
- VH1 has a repeat of the Concert for Diana
- MTV is new with "Reunited: The Real World Vegas"
- Lifetime has repeats of all five episodes of "Army Wives"
- Bravo has an all-day marathon of the third season of "Project Runway"
- Comedy Central has repeats of "Lil' Bush"
- Late-night highlights include Bob Odenkirk and Bernie Mac on a repeat of "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on ABC, Rosie Perez on a repeat of "Late Show with David Letterman" on CBS, Thomas Haden Church on a repeat of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on NBC, and Robin Williams on a repeat of "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" on NBC
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners