- FOX is new with "'Til Death," "War at Home," and "The O.C."
- NBC is new with "Identity" and has a repeat of the one-hour holiday special of "The Office"
- CBS has "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"
- ABC has repeats of "Ugly Betty," "Grey's Anatomy," and "Men in Trees"
- MTV is new with "Real World/Road Rules Challenge" and the first-season finale of "Rob & Big"
- Late-night highlights include Matthew McConaughey and the Killers on "Tonight Show With Jay Leno" on NBC, Sylvester Stallone and Gnarls Barkley on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on ABC, and Cold War Kids on a repeat of "Late Show with David Letterman" on CBS
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners