- Fox is new with the women's performances on "American Idol"
- NBC is new with "Friday Night Lights," "Deal or No Deal," and "Medium"
- CBS is new with "Jericho," "Criminal Minds," and "CSI: NY"
- ABC is new with "George Lopez" and "The Knights of Prosperity," then has a repeat of last week's "Lost" followed by a new episode of "Lost"
- The CW is new with the "Beauty and the Geek" reunion and "One Tree Hill"
- Bravo has an afternoon marathon of seven episodes of "Project Runway" season two, followed by repeats of the first three episodes of "Top Design" and a new episode of "Top Design"
- MTV is new with "The Real World: Denver" and "Maui Fever"
- VH1 has repeats of "Surreal Life Fame Games" and "The White Rapper Show"
- Comedy Central has repeats of "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" and "The Colbert Report"
- Late-night highlights include Rebecca Romijn and Cold War Kids on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on ABC, John Travolta on "Late Show with David Letterman" on CBS, Jaime Pressly and Gomez on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on NBC, and Jim Carrey on "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" on NBC
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners