- NBC is new with "Friday Night Lights" and "Deal or No Deal" and has a repeat of "Medium"
- ABC is new with "According to Jim" and the premieres of "Knights of Prosperity" and "In Case of Emergency"
- CBS is new with "King of Queens" and has repeats of "Two and a Half Men," "Criminal Minds," and "CSI: NY"
- The CW is new with the season premiere of "Beauty and the Geek"
- MTV is new with "Real World: Denver"
- Bravo is new with "Top Chef"
- Late-night highlights include Masi Oka and Justin Timberlake on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on NBC, Courteney Cox on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on ABC, and Matt Lauer on "Late Show with David Letterman" on CBS
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners