Derek Lam's new venture, 10 Crosby, has fulfilled its cool-girl status for Fall '12. The third collection from the line, 10 Crosby showed plenty of bold prints, sharp tailoring, and just the right amount of femininity to please every downtown girl. Inspired by the classic holiday flick Home Alone, Lam and design director Liz Giardina envisioned what the 10 Crosby girl would wear on a snowy Winter day. With that thought in mind, the two created silky printed palazzo pants, cozy peplum cardigans, fox-fur vests, and pajama-inspired tops tempered with tailored poplin shirt dresses and sharp trousers. We especially love the chambray shirt dress and chunky peplum cardigan combo. More defining moments below, then check out the complete collection lookbook, starring Belgian beauty Hanne Gaby Odiele.
- Trends: Bold prints, palazzo pants, sheer, plaid, peplum.
- Colors: Red, nude, gray, green, brown.
- Key Piece: We love the chic structured shirt dress and gray peplum sweater combination.
- Accessories: Loafers, ankle-strap sandals, pumps, skinny belts, sling-back platform mules.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls who like polish with an edge like Olivia Palermo, Amanda Brooks, and Kate Bosworth.