I hope you all enjoyed the selections of fashion essentials from fashion gurus Tim Gunn and Nina Garcia. Hopefully it has also gotten you excited for the premiere of Project Runway Season 4 this Wednesday!
Ok, I have a confession to make: I have seen the first episode. Let me just say: the new contenders are thrown a curve ball on their very first challenge. You know how the first challenge is usually to work with scraps like recycled materials and funky junk? Heidi and Tim steer them in a total opposite direction. Try to decipher that. The result? The first elimination and a really good feel for who the strong contenders are. I have leaked enough...
Without further ado: Fab's 10 Essentials. Some of these are not new — I am sorry but no one can argue that a LBD, denim and a white shirt aren't classic. But I did mix things up. Hopefully you will enjoy a few fresh items that I feel can provide fabulous fashion fare everyday.
To see what my 10 Essentials are,
- LRD. Everyone should watch out for a lady in red. Be that lady.
- White Shirt.
- Denim. I prefer dark denim; it's the most flattering and sophisticated.
- A Classic Handbag. The Bottega dreams are made of.
- A Cardigan. Heather grey goes with everything!
- A Cuff. A statement.
- Ballet Flats. Mix it up with an animal print.
- Black Heels.
- A Sexy Lingerie Set; it's what's underneath that also counts.
- Bonus: Fabulous Sunnies! Wear your sunglasses at night.