Last night's CFDA Awards brought out a gaggle of impeccably dressed stars to Lincoln Center in NYC — Sarah Jessica Parker in McQueen, who gave a speech for the late designer, Alexa Chung in Marc Jacobs, and Gwyneth Paltrow in Michael Kors, to name a few. But besides the fashion, the much-anticipated awards were handed out to this year's lucky nominees. Without further ado: Marc Jacobs won for Womenswear Designer of the Year, Menswear Designer of the Year went to Rag & Bone, and Fab favorite Alexis Bittar scored Accessory Designer of the Year. Congrats!
To see who else got CFDA crowns,
- Swarovski Award, Womenswear: Jason Wu
- Swarovski Award, Menswear: Richard Chai
- Swarovski Award, Accessory Design: Alexander Wang
- International Award: Christopher Bailey
- Fashion Icon Award: Iman
- Popular Vote Award: Ralph Lauren
- Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award: Michael Kors
Congrats to all!