Abbey Lee Kershaw opened Versace Fall wearing a sharp military coat, like the sexy blond captain of an army of equally sexy soldiers, who marched down the runway in meticulously tailored dresses and coats. The clothes were cut tight to the body and bore geometric cutouts, subtly adorned with military-inspired gold buttons and pockets. Leather made an appearance in full leather skirts with matching leather jackets, a cool mix of badass uniform and chic sophistication. Behind the scenes, it's Donatella who is the real general at Camp Versace, drilling home Italian sexiness. It was a show heavy in black, but Versace's signature colors — turquoise and purple — popped up in an oversized baroque print and two-toned suede lace-up booties. For the finale, things got a bit more celebratory, with flowy gowns bearing thigh-high slits similar to Gucci, and Arizona Muse closing triumphantly in a white beaded gown.
- Trends: Military, cutouts, leather, colored fur.
- Colors: Black, white, purple, turquoise, blue.
- Key Looks: A v-neck shell dress with baroque print, blue fur, and booties.
- Accessories: Calf-high suede open-toe booties, some lace-up; bucket bags.
- Who Would Wear It: Women who appreciate sharp tailoring, and a little toughness mixed in with allure.