No trend was bigger on the Spring/Summer 2011 runways than '70s-chic — sexy, colorful, and unabashedly glamorous, designers like Lanvin, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton took center stage with their disco-inspired creations. This week's style challenge is to create a look worthy of wearing to Studio 54 in its heyday — something that would get you photographed next to Andy Warhol and Bianca Jagger. Think vibrant hues, long, languid silhouettes, and the highest, chunkiest heels you can find. We'll see you on the dance floor!
1. Go to ShopStyle, and sign up for a free account. If you already have a PopSugar account then there's no need to sign up.
2. Shop away. Hover over the item you want and click "Favorite," so it goes into your Stylebook.
3. Ready to style? Go to your Stylebook and click "Create a Look." Drag and drop the pieces you want. Make it look pretty.
4. Save it, then click "Share Look," then "Blog It."
5. Copy the code provided at the bottom of the page and paste it into a "New Post" while in raw HTML mode, not rich text, in the Fab Stylist of the Week group. Include the name of the challenge in your post's title so we can see it.