Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Victoria Beckham isn't pregnant after all. So that's settled. [Vogue UK]
- J.Crew has relaunched its outlet label Factory as a standalone retail concept with exclusive merchandise. "No outtakes, no leftovers, just more of what you want for less," reads a description on the brand-new website. [FabSugar]
- Valentino was awarded the Commandeur de l'ordre des Arts et des Lettres medal by the French Ministry of Culture on Wednesday night. The designer said he got his Legion d'Honneur in 2006 "in the same reception room." [WWD]
- Annie Leibovitz says she's photographed Rihanna and Anne Hathaway for "back-to-back" covers of Vogue. [Fashionista]
- Kate and Laura Mulleavy of Rodarte's latest collaboration is a series of products — including a gift card — for Starbucks. [The Cut]
Image Source: Getty
Read More FactoryBits And BaublesAnnie LeibovitzValentinoRihannaStarbucksRodarteJ.CrewVogueAnne HathawayLink TimeVictoria Beckham
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.