For BCBG Max Azria's 2012 Pre-Fall collection, designers Max and Lubov Azria continued to show off their penchant for asymmetrical hemlines and fluid gowns. Described as, "Slavic soul meets bohemian spirit," the designers created silk chiffon dresses with sheer, pleated, and lace details, encompassing a simultaneously modern, yet feminine spirit. Like last season, handkerchief hemlines and bright neon pops were present and paired with leather fringe belts adding a tough touch to the diaphanous textiles. The maxidresses are not for the shy; pay special attention to the skin-baring sheer lace insets. More highlights from the collection below.
- Trends: Asymmetric hemlines, bright colors, lace insets.
- Colors: Blue, yellow, orange, purple, and black.
- Key Look: The maxidresses with the sheer lace insets are gorgeous.
- Accessories: Leather fringe belts and platform sandals.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls who like to inject a bohemian chic touch to their look like Kate Hudson, Kate Bosworth, and Freida Pinto.