I recently asked you all to go Beauty Mark It! and help find me clear colored pimple banishers. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is no doubt one of the best zit zappers out there but here's the thing: I walk my little Annabelle before bed and first thing in the morning and I can't have pink spots all over my face! I'm looking for a just as good pimple eliminator that is CLEAR.
Beauty Mark #1, found by swwonder is Burt's Bees Doctor Burt's Herbal Blemish Stick and I have heard this is a great pimple banisher and totally forgot about it! It is 99.90% natural and cleanses, refines and tones pores, while helping to normalize skin by correcting imbalances that create breakouts.
Two more, so read more
- Address and help minimize future breakouts without over drying and stripping the skin
- Normalize oil production to prevent your own oil from turning into waxy plugs
- Treat existing blemishes by killing bacteria found deep in pores
- Calm irritated skin with soothing botanicals
- Help reduce shine, pore size, redness, and inflammation
Beauty Mark #3, found by flutterpie is Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10. This banisher is a 10-percent solution of benzoyl peroxide in a clear gel formula that leaves you free of tell-tale white splotches common to so many skin-treatment creams - yay!