We have some good news and some bad news. The bad is we are halting our Come Fab Finding challenges. The good is we are starting an even more exciting challenge: Fab Stylist of the Week! Dust off your outfit-making skills and join the party.
Every week, we will provide a new challenge — be it creating the perfect party outfit, an ensemble using a current trend, or a look around a must-have color. You'll post your ShopStyle spread in the Fab Stylist of the Week group, then we will select our favorite look. We will spotlight the Fab Stylist of the Week. Fun, right? Just be sure to make your outfit in ShopStyle spread format then post it in the group. Here's to new beginnings! We'll kick things off next week, so get ready.
To learn how to make a spread and to see one I made, read more
- First go to ShopStyle and sign up for a free account. If you already have a PopSugar account, no need to sign up since we have single sign-on.
- To start building your outfit, type the item you're looking for in the search field. For example, you can type "polka dot dress" if I've asked you to find a cute brunch outfit. Hover over the item you want and click "Favorite" so it goes into your Stylebook.
- Repeat step two until your outfit is complete.
- Go into "My Stylebook" at the top right corner of ShopStyle to see all your selected items.
- Now it's time to start creating your spread. At the top right corner of your Stylebook, click on "Create a Look." A box will pop up.
- Start dragging in the pieces you need to create your outfit.
- Once they're all in, make sure they look pretty and cohesive together, like my version below. Though it's not a requirement, you can pull in an editorial image for inspiration.
- Title it the name of the challenge and save your spread.
- Next, click on "Share Look" under your saved spread, then "Blog It." Spread size should be large and widget location should be on its own line.
- Copy the code provided at the bottom of the page and paste it into a "New Post" while in raw html mode in the Fab Stylist of the Week group.
- Title it the name of the challenge and save it so I can see it!