When you're in dire need of insider styling tips, guess who's at your beck and call? That's right, moi. Throughout the year, I helped you get rid of nasty armpit stains, stay chic in the chill, and keep dark clothes, well, dark.
But that's not all. I also created Fab Body Guides to make short look tall, stubby toes appear slender, and to dissect the differences between cropped and long leggings. Let's recap, shall we?
Style For Style
- How to look chic in the chill.
- Sweaty feet fix.
- Removing nasty armpit stains.
- How to stuff your boots.
- Back-friendly handbags.
To see more Style for Styles and Fab Body Guides, read more.
- Posing for award-show season.
- So long sweater fuzzies.
- Get your mules out of a slippery situation.
- Keep your dark clothes . . . dark.
- Showcase your bangles and sandals.
- Fly the Fab skies.
- Freeing leather of wrinkles.
- Using colorblock to look slender.
- Protect your traveling shoes.
- Double your tights.
Fab Body Guide
- Sexy plus-size lingerie.
- Yummy tummy control.
- Making short look tall.
- Cropped leggings versus long leggings.
- It's a petite world.
- Assets unbelievable underwear.
- J Brand creates jeans for bodacious women.
- Best swimsuits for full figures, best swimsuits for petites, and swimsuits for special quirks.
- Sandals for stubby toes.
- Bra straps begone.
- Sunnies for every face Part I and Part II.
- Dangerous curves ahead.
- Sassybax sassy shapers.
- Push-ups for petites.