One thing is for sure: Labor Day weekend was made for some serious retail therapy. In between end-of-Summer park grazing and BBQing, we're pretty sure there's room for a little online shopping, too. Trust us, this is the time to stock up on Fall layering essentials (Club Monaco and Gap have got you covered), chic cocktail dresses (don't even get us started with DKNY), and pretty underthings (hello, Victoria's Secret!). With heavily marked-down designer pieces from the likes of Thakoon, Isabel Marant, and 3.1 Phillip Lim up for grabs at Bird, Diane von Furstenberg offering up an extra 30 percent off select pre-Fall items, and Madewell providing a cool 25 percent off its favorite denim, shirts, and boots, you better get clicking . . . and fast. We've mapped out the top sales to shop — and the best part? You don't even have to leave the comfort of your Labor Day party to score them. Happy shopping!
- Listen up, DKNY is not joking around about its sale. In fact, when you pop in the code SUMMER50, you'll receive an extra 50 percent off all sale items. Now's your chance to score one of DKNY's slick shirtdresses or a pair of those awesome printed jeans you've been eyeing all season.
- If you've been loving Jennifer Lawrence or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's off-duty style lately, here's your chance to follow suit. Sustainable brand — and a favorite shopping spot of the aforementioned starlets — Reformation has marked down many of its vintage-inspired pieces. Look for discounts of up to 75 percent off until Monday.
- Macy's is not joking around with its Labor Day sales — and here's the proof. You can get 25 percent off all sale items, plus another 15 percent off any purchases with a total over $99, when you use the code FALL. Wait, there's more. Score an additional 25 percent off all clearance goodies, too.
- Stock up on Fall basics (and then some) via Gap's insanely cool weekend sale. Did we mention this sale extends to Banana Republic and Old Navy too? To get 30 percent off each site's wares, remember to use the code FALLCALLS — valid until Monday.
Even more Labor Day sales after the jump.
- Madewell has selected its favorite boots, jeans, and shirts for a cool Labor Day-themed markdown of 25 percent. Plus, reap the benefits of free shipping.
- Through Sunday, cool-girl boutique Bird is practically liquidating its designer clothing. Be sure to scour the selection, which includes pieces from Isabel Marant, Tsumori Chisato, Suno, Thakoon, and 3.1 Phillip Lim, and up to 80 percent off? It's worth a close inspection.
- Whether it's a last-minute Summer sandal you need or you're looking to splurge on a few classic pumps, head to Nine West and take an additional 25 percent off select sale items.
- Fans of Diane von Furstenberg, this one's for you. Enjoy an extra 30 percent off select pre-Fall items and sale pieces with promo code SURPRISE through Monday.
- While H&M doesn't offer online shopping, you can stake out the goods before heading to the nearest location. And here's why you might want to: through Monday, the mass retailer will offer basic and select trend pieces for prices as low as $5. In addition, you might even win 20 percent off single-item coupons upon arrival at stores in NYC, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
- If you've been looking to refresh your underthings count, Victoria's Secret is offering quite the deal: seven pairs of underwear for $26, through Monday. Don't forget to use the code 7FOR26 to save.
- Club Monaco is celebrating the end of Summer by giving its customers an extra 30 percent off already-reduced items through Tuesday. What are you waiting for?
- In case you didn't know, Scoop NYC is having a sale of massive proportions. All of its sale items — think Loeffler Randall, Richard Chai Love, Equipment, and more — are already marked down, but with this weekend's extra 50 percent off, you're really going to save big.
- Urban Outfitters may not be calling it a "Labor Day sale," but let's just say, there are many sales to be had. Prices start at $2, so we wouldn't delay the inevitable.
- Now that it's the end of the season, Shopbop is clearing out much of its inventory. With items marked down from 30 to 70 percent, you'll be able to find must-have pieces from the likes of Alice + Olivia, Marc Jacobs, and J Brand.
- It may be winding down, but it's certainly still worth a look. Yes, we're talking about Zara's epic Summer sale. We spotted blazers, denim miniskirts, and quite a few lacy tops still up for grabs.
- ASOS has marked down its sale merchandise up to 70 percent off — and with these reductions applying to cool jersey-draped dresses, printed tees, and swimsuits worth storing for next Summer, it's definitely a sale to check out.
- Although Free People prescribes to an "endless Summer" kind of mood, trust us — you can still save a lot in its sale section. With categories marked "under $30" and "under $50," you're in good hands.