Topping this year's fashion news — and lists of our favorite things — designers for less continued to make headlines and changed our shopping ways forever. With promises of an affordable Karl Lagerfeld line for Macy's, and Alber Elbaz bringing Lanvin to H&M, there were few style stories that could outshine the impact these lower-cost designer goodies had on budgets — and our style!
In case you missed it, we've rounded up our favorite designer collections for less:
- Rachel Pally created an exclusive dress for Target shoppers, and Target keeps the cost-friendly designer goods coming with a limited-edition dress collection launching in the Spring.
- Vena Cava launched a lower-priced t-shirt line.
- Cynthia Vincent's Fab footwear hit Target stores.
- Valentino designed a ruffly chic collection for Gap Italy.
- Zac Posen also gave us a whimsical Target collection.
- Mulberry for Target was one of the most exciting collabs.
- And the latest high-low collection is William Rast for Target.