If you ever wondered what London's take on the tribal trend would look like, look no further. "Joyous, upbeat, nostalgic" were the words Christopher Bailey used to describe his Spring collection for Burberry Prorsum, and that's exactly what it looked like as models strutted down the runway in an array of brightly colored trench coats, African-inspired printed sheath dresses, and, most notably, a cool array of parka jackets embellished with leather sleeves, whipstitch, and crochet detailing. Pretty pleated knee-length skirts and silk dresses injected a throwback touch while raffia pom hats, colorful woven wedges, and bold statement necklaces furthered Bailey's exotic theme. Check out more details from the collection below.
- Trends: Colored trench coats, tribal-print dresses, glamorous parka jackets.
- Colors: Orange, purple, peacock blue, green, mustard yellow.
- Key Look: The elevated parkas will be a Spring must have.
- Accessories: Pom raffia hats, colorful woven wedges and peep-toe pumps, whipstitch bags, bold statement necklaces.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls who crave color and statement jackets.