The 2013 CFDA Fashion Awards winners' circle has been newly drawn, with Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez of Proenza Schouler just announced as the recipient of the Womenswear Designer of the Year award. Pamela Love, Suno, and Public School all took home respective Swarovski awards, and a well-deserving Phillip Lim was bestowed the title of Accessory Designer of the Year. Who else made the cut? The complete list of winners (and honorees) below.
And the award goes to . . .
- Menswear Designer of the Year: Thom Browne, presented by Dan Stevens, formerly of Downton Abbey.
- Womenswear Designer of the Year: Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez of Proenza Schouler, presented by Kerry Washington.
- Accessory Designer of the Year: Phillip Lim, for 3.1 Phillip Lim, presented by Rose Byrne.
- Swarovski Award For Accessory Design: Pamela Love, presented by Hailee Steinfeld and Douglas Booth, costars in Swarovski Entertainment Ltd.'s first film, Romeo & Juliet.
- Swarovski Award For Menswear: Public School's Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne, presented again by Hailee Steinfeld and Douglas Booth.
- Swarovski Award For Womenswear: Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty of Suno, the third and final Swarovski award presented by Hailee Steinfeld and Douglas Booth.
As for this year's honorees? The rundown here:
- Hillary Clinton presented the Founder's Award in Honor of Eleanor Lambert to Oscar de la Renta.
- Jessica Chastain presented the International Award to Riccardo Tisci.
- Linda Evangelista presented the Media Award in Honor of Eugenia Sheppard to Tim Blanks.
- Ethan Hawke presented the Board of Directors' Tribute to Colleen Atwood, American costume designer.
- Ralph Lauren presented the Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award to Vera Wang. (Fun fact: Wang worked at Ralph Lauren as the design director for accessories for two years, starting in 1987.)