Today, we're looking to the A-list set for fresh ways to take on Summer's best trends ranging from enviable fit-and-flare silhouettes, gorgeous color palettes, and awesome accessories. Making a case for our most beloved Summer trends? Nina Dobrev shows us how to wear an electric-pink cocktail dress to perfection, Jessica Alba's beachy wide-brimmed hat makes us want to be on vacation right now, and Eva Mendes proves that a fit-and-flare shape is utterly ladylike and chic. From there, look to Olivia Palermo, Natalie Portman, Miranda Kerr, and Reese Witherspoon for even more ways to wear printed scarves, the coolest cap-toe pumps around, and breezy tailored pants. Keep clicking to see which celebs have been spotted in our favorite Summer trends — then shop your favorite starlet-inspired pieces.
See them all, or jump to your favorite Summer trend:
- Take on a crisp all-white ensemble.
- See the prettiest polka dot iterations.
- Top your look off with a wide-brimmed hat.
- Make your outfit pop in hot, hot pink.
- Accentuate your shape with a ladylike fit-and-flare silhouette.
- Opt for the slick cap-toe pump.
- Loosen up with a easy, relaxed pant.
- Make a siren statement in a pair of red shoes.