Charlotte Ronson showed off warm, gorgeous color on an urban-cool collection for Fall 2012. She delivers both sophistication and cool-girl edge in the same breath, working graphic print, slick leather, and a brilliant palette onto slim knits paired with menswear-inspired trousers. We get a little of the designer's après-ski influence on a fresh reinterpretation of Winter knits done in cool camel and yellow. But it's mostly Ronson's eye for balancing downtown street-chic with uptown polish we love; how she gives us both a sharpness and a sense of femininity that's entirely wearable.
- Trends: Leather, fur, cutouts, menswear-inspired trousers.
- Colors: Black, red, yellow, camel.
- Key Piece: The black leather jacket over the femme red pleated dress and tights; the utilitarian tweed jacket with zips and pockets.
- Accessories: Lace-up ankle boots, knee-high boots, black pumps, black and white tights, leather gloves, and Ronson's new collection of handbags.
- Who Would Wear It: The modern urban girl who craves the cool factor with polish; Ronson fans like Whitney Port and Nicky Hilton.