Clare Waight Keller debuted her first Spring collection for Chloé since taking the reigns from Hannah MacGibbon. Waight Keller, who most recently headed up design for knitwear brand Pringle of Scotland, showed a superbly light hand, sending flowy silhouettes and a soft palette down the runway. There was a hint of menswear in the cut of boxy shirts, blouses, and trousers, but it all felt very feminine thanks to prints — pretty florals — and colorblocking that mixed tones of blush and nude with deeper red or blue tones. Highlights were definitely the pleated pieces, which swished down the runway and gave a bouncy feel to the carefree collection. We can't wait to see what Waight Keller does next.
- Trends: Pleats, colorblock, boxy silhouettes.
- Colors: Nudes, blushes, rose, garnet, navy, white, cream.
- Key Look: The pleated pieces; a beautiful nude tunic over a white romper.
- Accessories: Wide belts, leather clutches in pretty colors like yellow or orange, leather flat sandals.
- Who Would Wear It: Easy, breezy girls like Gwyneth Paltrow or Clemence Poesy.