Chris Benz described his retro collection “like a little kid watching your mom getting ready for a holiday party.” For Fall, the designer took a trip to the '50s and '60s with a festive array of sequins, lamé, and floral prints complete with throwback bouffants. Vibrant-hued trousers and cropped jackets were fresh and fun, while voluminous tulle skirts and metallic dresses provided a quirky twist to party dressing. More details below.
- Trends: Full skirts, cropped jackets, pleats.
- Colors: Citron, red, eggshell, black, gray, green.
- Key Piece: The floral pants and structured wool coat pairing was the prefect mix of vintage modern.
- Accessories: Red, green, and black pumps, leather gloves, statement jewelry, striped scarves.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls who crave fun party looks and a new twist on separates.