The Met's annual Costume Institute Gala is one of the biggest fashion events of the year and tonight's red carpet certainly did not disappoint! Tons of the biggest stars in the world stepped out dressed in designer dresses to honor the evening's theme, "American Women: Fashioning A National Identity." Check out our coverage of the red carpet, with lots of trends, beauty how-tos, afterparty photos and lots more to come!
- Who was best dressed?
- Vote on all of Fab's fashion red carpet love it or hate it polls.
- Vote on all of Bella's beauty red carpet love it or hate it polls.
- Check out the models at The Met slideshow.
- Play Fab's fun faceoff game.
- Learn style lessons from the most impeccably dressed stars.
- See Bella's picks for 20 gorgeous looks.
See how to get these red carpet looks:
- Nicole Richie's sparkly silver MJ
- Diane Lane's classic black
- Jessica Biel's draped white Ralph Lauren
- Sarah Jessica Parker's shimmery Halston number
- Brooke Shields's golden goddess gown
- Emma Watson's beautiful white Burberry dress