Cushnie et Ochs was all about the femme-fatale factor for Fall 2012 as designers Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs showed a vast array of body-con dresses punctuated with modern details. Inspired by Pedro Almodóvar's The Skin I Live In, the duo put the spotlight on fitted sheaths featuring sexy cutouts. Zippers also played a large role in the story, lined against the length of the body and, while we've yet to predict the Hollywood girl who will dare to wear it, cupped underneath the bust line. If the body-conscious silhouettes seemed overtly sexy, Cushnie and Ochs tempered the sexy theme with loose, yet still seductive, silk draped cutout dresses made in gorgeous cobalt and emerald-green jewel tones.
- Trends: Sporty zipper details and cutouts.
- Colors: Blue, black, ecru, cobalt, silver, emerald green.
- Key Piece: The draped cutout dresses were simultaneously sexy and sleek.
- Accessories: Silver, black, and ecru high-heel pumps.
- Who Would Wear It: Red-carpet cuties like Olivia Wilde and Reese Witherspoon.