No point in losing that shopping momentum, right? Now that you've got your Black Friday strategy mapped out, it's time to canvas the Cyber Monday landscape for the best retail deals and steals starting now. Luckily, the shopping madness will be confined to your computer screen and the speed and precision with which you can click "purchase" on that cyber cart of goodies. All you'll need to do is tap into your tech prowess to navigate these fabulous designer discounts. To help you along the way, we've broken down everything you need to know to have a stylishly savvy and successful Cyber Monday. Just keep reading for all the best bets from around the web. Happy clicking!
Cyber Monday Deals
- Madewell: Enjoy an extra 30 percent off sale items and free shipping with exclusive promo code ENJOY.
- Bloomingdale's: For purchases of $250 or more, take $50 off plus, free shipping when you use FREESHIP11.
- Intermix: Take an extra 15 percent off sitewide 15% off with promo code CYBER15.
- BHLDN: Shop the coolest selection of wedding dresses and bridal accessories now through Wednesday 12 a.m. EST. With promo code THANKS, you can take an additional 30 percent off all sale items on the site.
For more online steals, just keep reading.
Cyber Monday Deals
- DKNY: Stock up on your favorite New York-cool pieces and receive 28 percent off your entire purchase plus free shipping.
- Rebecca Taylor: Pick up Taylor's feminine garb at a fraction of the cost. Here's how it will work. Spend $250, get $50 off with code 2011RT50; spend $500, get $125 off with code 2011RT125; spend $750, get $225 off with code 2011RT225.
- Norma Kamali: Kamali's NK Classic styles will be marked down up to 75 percent and you'll score free ground shipping too. If you make the purchase before 12 p.m. EST, you'll be entered to win a $100 gift card — not too shabby.
- 7 For All Mankind: Excluding final sale items, take an 40 percent off sale items with code CMONDAY4011.
- AG Jeans: Enjoy 20 percent off all AG merchandise sitewide with promo code CYBER20.
- Anne Klein: No code necessary — shop the designer's 40 percent off markdowns sitewide.
- Forzieri: Save up to 40 percent off on all online merchandise for Monday only.
- Lord & Taylor: The department store's online merchandise will be marked down by 20 percent sitewide, save an extra 40 percent off already-reduced shoes, and snag free shipping on all orders of $99 or more.
- Macy's: There are a handful of Cyber Monday offers to enjoy including the "buy one, get one free" sweater sale, as well as extra 50 percent off markdowns on dresses and coats.
- Origins: With code TENOFF, you'll get $10 off orders $25 or over, plus free shipping.
- Steve Madden: There's still time left to shop the 30 percent off sitewide sale — plus free shipping — when you use promo code STUFFING at check out.
- eBags: In the market for a new iPad case, great set of luggage, or a classic designer handbag? Starting Thursday, shop eBag's selection and take 20 percent off the ticketed price, too. Throw free shipping into the mix and you've got yourself a cyber deal.
- Last Call: Score extra savings on designer pieces — take 30 percent off regular price items.
- Free People: The boho-inspired brand will offer free shipping on all orders.
- C&C California: Take 42 percent off sitewide with promo code CCCYBER42 and don't worry about shipping costs — C&C will foot the bill on getting your stylish goods to you.
- Forever21: Expect to see prices slashed by 90 percent, with items starting at a whopping $2.99. To top it off, enjoy free shipping on orders placed.
- Ella Moss: All Ella Moss sitewide will be marked down by 30 percent. Use promo code GLITTER to get the deal.
- Neiman Marcus : Until Tuesday, if you spend $200 or more, you'll receive a $50 gift card; spend $500 or more, you'll a $125 gift card; spend $1000 or more, you'll receive a $250 gift card; spend $2000 or more, you'll receive a $500 gift card.
- ADAM: You can take 40 percent off sitewide with promo code ADAMBF2011, plus free ground shipping on all orders.
- Bluefly: Shop already discounted designer goods at an extra 10 percent off — for Cyber Monday only.
- Brooks Brothers: Free shipping for all your Brooks Brothers loot for Monday only.
- DSW: Here's how the discount breakdown will work — $15 off purchases of $74 or more; $30 off purchases of $149 or more; and $50 off purchases of $199 or or more when you use the code CYBER.
- eDressMe: With code CYBER15, enjoy an extra 15 percent off already heavily discounted merchandise sitewide.
- Farfetch: Take advantage of the limited time free global shipping offer, valid through Tuesday.
- MAXSTUDIO: For Monday only, take $50 off a $200 or more purchase and scoop up some free shipping when you use code MAX2511.
- Nine West: Receive up to 60 percent off select Nine West styles and free shipping on Monday only.
- Proenza Schouler: Enjoy free ground shipping on all orders placed on Monday.
- Rachel Roy: Take 40 percent off Rachel by Rachel Roy and 20 percent off Rachel Roy all day.
- Theory: Use code THANKFUL and score an extra 30 percent off and free ground shipping on all orders.
- PUMA: From 3 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, take 20 percent off orders $75 to $99; 30 percent off orders $100 to $149; and 40 percent off orders $150 and more. To make the deal sweeter, score free shipping on all orders over $50.
- Swarovski Crystallized: Shoppers will score 20 percent off. What's it going to be — a Gehry effect ring, noble ring, or a colorful mushroom ring? So much bling to choose from.
- Adidas: You'll receive free shipping on all purchases plus discounts including $15 off orders of $80 or more; $25 off orders of $100 or more; and $40 off orders of $125 or more.
- Perry Ellis: Holy prepster — get ready to take 50 percent off online store merchandise all the live long (Mon)day.
Sales Going on Now
- Betsey Johnson: Today through Monday, take 40 percent off your entire order. Now's the time to indulge in some well deserved holiday party dress shopping.
- Shopbop: Now through Monday, you can spend and save big. Here's how it works. Spend $250 or more, take $50 off your order; spend $500 or more, take $100 off; spend $750 or more, take $150 off; spend $1,000 or more, take $250 off; or spend $1,500 or more, take $500 off. To get in on the savings, use promo code BIGEVENT at checkout.
- French Connection: Today through Monday, take 30 percent off any purchase and enjoy free shipping on orders over $150 when you use FCBLKFRI at checkout.
- Kiehl's: Stock up on all the beauty essentials and take $20 off orders of $65 and more, now through Dec. 31.
- AllSaints Spitalfields: Load up on edgy streetwear and lots of studded pieces at AllSaints starting tomorrow. Merch will be slashed by 20 percent across the board, so expect womenswear, menswear, and accessories to be heavily discounted.
- Smashbox: Use code SBXFF11 and take 20 percent off beauty goodies sitewide now through Monday.
- Ralph Lauren: Now through Monday, take 25 percent off already reduced prices and enjoy free shipping.
- Rugby: Now through Monday, take 25 percent off all Fall and holiday collection pieces with code RGB2011HOL, plus free shipping.
- Converse: Take 20 percent off anything you see on the site, plus snag free ground shipping through the middle of December. Kicks on sale? Just the way we like it.
- Nike: Now through Wednesday, Nov. 30, take an extra 25 percent off clearance items with promo code ADVANTAGE.
- Urban Outfitters: For all the UO shoppers out there, enjoy free shipping on your next spree, now through Tuesday, Nov. 29.
- Milly: Starting Friday through Monday, Milly's online store will offer 20 percent off all merchandise, including sale items, and free shipping on all orders over $250 with code HOLIDAY2011.
Stay tuned for even more Cyber Monday deals and updates!