If you were ever looking for the definitive guide on music festival garb, DSquared2's Spring 2012 collection is for you. The show — complete with a wet and muddy runway — showed mud-splattered jeans, models carrying beers, festival bracelets, leather pants, and high-heeled wellies. It was designers Dan and Dean Caten's ode to street style and it was done right mixing influences from around the world ranging from Glastonbury to Coachella. The punk-meets-boho vibe was in full force as American flag printed tops got paired with leather skinnies and fringe with baggy button-up shirts. Meanwhile, high-slit asymmetrical dresses added a new spin to festival gear. Ready for your next concert? Read below for more details.
- Trends: Fringe, peasant skirts, high slits.
- Colors: Denim, red, purple, yellow, green, black.
- Key Look: The printed high-slit dresses added a cool spin to festival gear.
- Accessories: Stacked bangles, high-heel wellies, military hats, headbands.
- Who Would Wear It: Anyone looking for a cool festival gear or funky casualwear options.