For the second year in a row, Parisian skincare line Darphin set up a special Aromatic skin care bar backstage at the Zac Posen show. Models and celebs were invited to take a whiff of Darphin's Aromatic Care oils, while skin-care experts were on site to provide quick consultations about the right blend of products.
The idea is that Darphin's customized regimens are the skin-care equivalent of haute couture, and the products could be your one luxury splurge, much like a piece of Zac Posen clothing. (Posen is also said to be a big fan.) Because Darphin knows that everyone has individual beauty needs, the company offers five different oils, all of which are said to improve elasticity, renew radiance, and moisturize the skin. To read about how the Aromatic Care oils work, read more
To use the Aromatic Care oils, open the bottle, breathe deeply, and apply five drops of oil to your face and upper neck. In a gentle, circular motion, massage the oils into your skin.
The oils, which you can buy here for $75 to 100, come in five different varieties that serve different skin types, including:
- Naiouli. Helps mattify combination or oily skin.
- Jasmine. Suitable for all skin types. Helps firm, lift, and fight signs of aging.
- Myrrh. For dry to very dry skin. Helps nourish and restore suppleness.
- Rose. Suitable for all skin types. Helps hydrate tired skin.
- Chamomile. Suitable for all skin types. Helps quiet and soothe blotchy or irritated skin.