It was all about baggy cuts and luxe fabrics at Diesel Black Gold's Fall showing today at Pier 57. Designer Sophia Kokosalaki stayed true to the brand's rock 'n' roll aesthetic, showing a range of printed skinnies, oversized cuffed leather pants, and a lot of leopard. Inspired by "vintage B-movies," Kokosalaki took it to the streets with an assortment of paint-splattered pants, low-slung leather wrap skirts, and a heavy helping of leopard prints. Designs for the downtown girl, but there were also a few notable pony hair tops and jackets which added a sleek touch to the collection. The complete breakdown below.
- Trends: Baggy silhouettes, wrap skirts, printed pants.
- Colors: Black, gray, brick red, navy blue.
- Key Piece: We loved the pony-hair tops and leather wrap skirts.
- Accessories: Studded bags, paint-splattered ankle boots, wide belts, chain jewelry.
- Who Would Wear It: In addition to front-row attendees Harley Viera-Newton and Emmy Rossum, we can also see Zoe Kravitz and Jessica Szohr wearing this collection.