Skip Nav
Anna Wintour
The 2017 Met Gala Theme Means 1 Thing: Ginormous Dresses on the Red Carpet
This Bride Wore 4 Unbelievable Designer Looks For Her Wedding in the Woods
Amal Clooney
Amal Clooney's Just Wearing a Standard Sundress, Until You Notice the Brilliant Twist

Do You Wear Makeup Everyday?

Around The Web
Join The Conversation
Gladraffe Gladraffe 9 years
yup, everyday and on lazy sunday - usually just blush, mascara and can't without stila's all over shimmer!
OMGSeriously OMGSeriously 9 years
I am 99.5 % of the time au natural and wear a nice clear glossy lip gloss at the most. If I do wear anything it is for a really, really important and/or special occasion.
My-Opinion My-Opinion 9 years
It depends on my day and mood.....I don't wear much anyway, but when I put on mascara, it always makes my eyes look prettier.
stone_soup stone_soup 9 years
I really hate makeup actually. ______________________________________________ I must say, adolescence is one hell of a ride!
kayebabeh kayebabeh 9 years
i wear make up almost everyday, except on weekends...=) unless i'm going out (mall or party) my fave and love is wearing blush, it makes ur gloomy face glow and lip balm, it makes my lips soft...=)
BeachBarbie BeachBarbie 9 years
I wear it when I leave the house. I'm taking my modeling teachers advice to this day. lol
mommie mommie 9 years
used to never go out of the house without it. now only for special occasions.
Beth1122 Beth1122 9 years
I wear powder, blush and mascara to work. on weekends I never wear makeup. My boyfriend tells me he likes me without it and I like not wearing so it works out! :) Makeup makes me feel like I'm covered up.
jennifer76 jennifer76 9 years
I always wear makeup when I leave the house. I don't always wear the whole shebang, but I always have at least liner and mascara on. Lalalola, that's cute. I have to say, though, that people would be surprised if I took my clothes off, but I'm still going to keep on wearing them. LOL
nicachica nicachica 9 years
i'd say i go without make-up a good 85% of the time. i have to admit that i have pretty good skin so i have a bit of aversion to putting so much make-up on when i don't think i need it. the other 15% of the time when i wear it is because i'm going out to a bar/club so normally the weekends. it's cool though cuz my boyfriend likes my natural look so it backs up my original theory. :)
the-makeup-blogette the-makeup-blogette 9 years
i wear make up most of the time, cos it just completes the outfit, the whole look...and also, most of the time i like the whole vanity process, dolling up, dressing up, even if its for everyday work, or casual outing. of cos there are off days, when i really cant be bothered, or if i am running seriously late and cant be late, so i will go sans make up... kind of extreme, i guess.
JK-Boogie JK-Boogie 9 years
I can live without the rest
JK-Boogie JK-Boogie 9 years
Most days...don't bother much during the weekend during the day. My staples are mascara and consealer
LaLaLola LaLaLola 9 years
Wow only nine of us ladies go all natural, I don't wear makeup because my mom says that if I do, people are going to be surprised when i take it off
karlorene karlorene 9 years
i wear makeup most days... if i don't have anything special going on, i usually just have on concealer and a little bronzer
Ms_Magnificent1 Ms_Magnificent1 9 years
I wear makeup most days...except for when I feel crappy.
WhatTheFrockBlog WhatTheFrockBlog 9 years
I wear makeup every day but on a lazy Sunday, I just put on a bit of concealer and mascara.
SugarCane SugarCane 9 years
I love make up and I have tons of it but on my off time, I wear a touch of lip color and mascara.
JessNess JessNess 9 years
I always at least have mascara on even if its just one coar. It really makes a difference. The only time I dont wear eye makeup is when I am sick- I also dont wear my contacts then. There is nothing like putting things in or near your eyes when you are covered in sickly germs I like to go to overseas places- like Canada! -Britney Spears
Madonna at Billboard Awards 2013
Taylor Swift Dress at Billboard Awards 2013
Miley Cyrus Jumpsuit at Billboard Awards 2013
Hayden Panettiere Dress Billboard Awards 2013
CW Upfront 2013 Red Carpet Pictures
Hayden Panettiere at Versus Versace Party | Pictures
Crop Tops Trend For Summer 2013

POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.

From Our Partners
Latest Fashion
All the Latest From Ryan Reynolds