Doo.Ri's signature draping and understated, flowy silhouettes got textural for Fall 2012. Inspired by Butoh, designer Doo-Ri Chung sent the models — sporting sleek buns and leather headbands — down the runway in a gorgeous array of her draped dresses dipped in pretty hues of dark teal, blush, pearl white, and gray. For a polished touch, Doo-Ri Chung introduced wide-leg trousers, tailored wool coats complete with leather inserts, and an eye-catching array of mixed-knit wraps. More details on the dance-inspired collection below.
- Trends: Draping, laser cutouts, leather inserts.
- Colors: Blush, pearl, black, gray, pea green, dark teal, burgundy.
- Key Piece: The mixed-knit wrap sweaters were gorgeous.
- Accessories: Leather headbands, cuffed gloves, over-the-knee boots, ankle boots.
- Who Would Wear It: We can see Kate Middleton wearing some of the beautiful draped dresses.