Elie Saab showed a wide range of daywear and a beautiful bevy of red-carpet gowns for Fall 2012. With models clad in long hair and blunt bangs, the show kicked off with a multitude of ladylike skirt suits, loose-cut trousers, and fur coats. Casual dresses followed suit, highlighting a range of form-fitting colorblocked sheath dresses to diaphanous sheer printed renditions. However, it was the eveningwear portion of the collection that really caught our attention. Saab showed his expertise in details with a gorgeous array of sequined and metallic gowns. There were also a few sheer gowns showcasing a delicate cobweb lace detail. Which Hollywood leading lady can you picture wearing one of these amazing gowns? More details from Elie Saab's Fall 2012 collection below.
- Trends: Peplum, skirt suiting, sheer and laser-cut details.
- Colors: Black, tan, green, gold, silver, gray, beige.
- Key Piece: We loved the emerald and gold sequined gowns.
- Accessories: Point-toe cutout shoes, skinny belts, leather and jeweled clutches.
- Who Would Wear It: We can see Evan Rachel Wood, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Rose Byrne in the glamorous sequined gowns.