Peter Dundas once again brought his signature bohemian-cool to the runway for Emilio Pucci's Spring 2013 collection — but this time around, it was more Enter the Dragon than last year's Spanish gypsy. The collection was steeped in Asian cultural references: slouchy bomber jackets were emblazoned with embroidered dragons, flowers, and tigers, and silky bed jackets were artfully tied, kimono style. To inject a bit of sex appeal, Dundas layered sheer pants under dresses and long tops, resulting in a pitch-perfect beach look for the season ahead. It was a collection that paid homage to the Pucci heritage — long, airy silhouettes and vivid patchwork-style prints — but also looked to the future, thanks to ornate detailing and Eastern-inspired undertones.
- Trends: Sheer, embroidery, patches, printed silks, anoraks, jumpsuits.
- Colors: White, mint green, black, khaki, gold.
- Key Piece: The plastic embroidered raincoat and sheer pants.
- Accessories: Cuff bracelets, espadrille wedges, metallic clutches.
- Who Should Wear It: Fearless style setters with a penchant for taking risks; Rihanna, Lea Michele, and Miley Cyrus.