It's about that time ladies. It's about that time to start thinking of transitional outfits. For many, August is a blistering hot month, but if you're anything like me, you've got your eye on some cooler temperature garb already. Now I know I said I was on a shopping freeze, but here are some items I thought would be great transitioners, and a couple are just awesome deals I had to share!
- If you haven't already hit up the Nordstrom Anniversary sale you're missing out. Fall goods, like this French Connection 'Mystify Me' Satin Shift Mini Dress, on sale for $100 (originally $158), are already marked down. I am a purple people eater (you know what I mean) and I thought I'd give sheen a try with this sweet dress - and how perfect would it look with some textured tights and these...
- Circa Joan & David 'Sage' Oxford Pumps, on sale for $85 (originally $129)? Oxfords are all the rage and I like how these are grey and not black; they're more moody rather than preppy.
- I am so over skinny jeans! I know I've been preaching wide legged jeans for months now, and I dig the texture and perfect cut of these Joe's Jeans Muse Wide Leg Jeans, $159.
- I'm beginning to think a gal can't have too many scarves. They add a dash of color and a bit of cuddle and this Buffalo Plaid Scarf, $20, has FIT alum written all over it.
- Last but certainly not least, a new buttery handbag to lift me into back-to-school mode. Nothing says I'm ready to hit the books and show off my Fab fashion sense like a Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Shopper, $468, in a drop-red color.