I asked you what your New Year's fashion resolutions are, and most of you either want to buy better quality clothing or give yourself a shopping budget. Fair enough. Now let's see what some famous shoe designers, like Giuseppe Zanotti (left, with Eva Mendes), vow to do in 2009.
- To follow my own instinct more and less of what others say; to eat less fatty food; to drink less wine; to do more exercise; and to spend more time with my children.
- Working with more factories, expanding my range, launching a men’s line.
To see some more fashion resolutions,
- To think positive, accept that the world is changing, but not really let it get to me!
Jessie Randall of Loeffler Randall
- This Swedish proverb is a good start: "Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours."
- This year, I aim to stick to my guns. I still believe that quality and great design will overcome.
- I have chosen to consolidate my collection, offering fewer styles and focusing on extraordinary shoes for extraordinary women.