Surviving and staying sane during New York Fashion Week is no easy feat. Trust me. Fashion insiders like designer Jason Wu, social and Phil Collins's girl Lily Collins, model Ali Stephens, and PR queen Kelly Cutrone, also know that very well. All four shared their secrets for surviving Fashion Week and all the craziness that comes with it.
- In his bag: ChapStick, gum, cell phone, notebook, and a lucky charm from my dad that I carry everywhere.
- How he'll unwind: Have a mojito and catch up on Nip/Tuck.
- In her bag: My phone, a touch-up mirror, my lipstick (MAC), and a camera so I don’t miss anything.
- How she'll unwind: A cup of tea, a movie, and looking out over Central Park and the city lights.
To hear from Ali Stephens and Kelly Cutrone,
- In her bag: iPhone, wallet, ChapStick, Bioderma Crealine makeup remover, camera, and sunglasses.
- How she'll unwind: Yoga, transcendental meditation, and sleep.
- In her bag: A “Get Out of Jail Free” card, a pink Baccarat heart given to me by my daughter Ava, Paul Smith aviators, BlackBerry charger, BlackBerry with backup charged battery, Rosebud salve, digital camera, Japanese tabby toe socks, MAC concealer, flip-flops, passport, credit cards, a black and gold Roger Vivier ring given to me by Robyn Berkeley.
- A.M. fix: Latte, Marlboros, meditation.
- P.M. fix: Latte, Marlboros, meditation, and reading to my daughter Ava.