This month we're focusing on weddings, and all the fashion fun that comes with it. We've written about our favorite rings and dresses; now we're focusing on the non-traditional bride who doesn't want to wear a classic gown. What should she wear? We hand the platform over to you: create a wedding day outfit, complete with shoes and accessories, that doesn't feature a traditional wedding dress. It could be a runway look, or a simple white sheath. Be sure to tell us about your inspiration for the look.
1. Go to ShopStyle, and sign up for a free account. If you already have a PopSugar account then there's no need to sign up.
2. Shop away. Hover over the item you want and click "Favorite," so it goes into your Stylebook.
3. Ready to style? Go to your Stylebook and click "Create a Look." Drag and drop the pieces you want. Make it look pretty.
4. Save it, then click "Share Look," then "Blog It."
5. Copy the code provided at the bottom of the page and paste it into a "New Post" while in raw html mode, not rich text, in the Fab Stylist of the Week group. Include the name of the challenge in your post's title so we can see it.
Fab readers, let's see what you've got. Submit your look, and you may win our Fab Stylist of the Week!