Ellen Barkin hosted last night's Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) Fashion Awards in NYC. The event, which Council President Diane von Furstenberg made sure started on time, was attended by celebrities such as Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Kate Bosworth, Heidi Klum, and Debra Messing, among others, as well as by top designers and fashion insiders.
Oscar de la Renta and Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez for Proenza Schouler tied for Womenswear Designer of The Year while Ralph Lauren took home the prize for Menswear Designer of the Year.
To see the full list of winners, read more
- Womenswear Designer of The Year: Tie Between Oscar de la Renta and Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez for Proenza Schouler
- Menswear Designer of The Year: Ralph Lauren
- Accessory Designer of the Year: Derek Lam
- Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent in Womenswear: Phillip Lim
- Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent in Menswear: David Neville and Marcus Wainwright for Rag and Bone
- Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent in Accessories: Jessie Randall for Loeffler Randall
- American Legend Award: Ralph Lauren
- Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award: Robert Lee Morris
- Eleanor Lambert Award: Patrick Demarchelier
- Eugenia Sheppard Award: Robin Givhan, fashion editor of The Washington Post
- International Award: Pierre Cardin
Also, Bono was given a board of directors special tribute. Congratulations to all the winners! Click here to weigh in on all of the great looks of the evening!