Last night brought in the upper echelon of fashion-design talent into a hub of fashion frenzy as everyone gathered at the New York Public Library awaiting the announcement of this year's CFDA winners. Celebrities showed up to lend their support but what's really important here are the winners. And they are . . .
- Womenswear Designer of the Year: Francisco Costa for Calvin Klein Collection
- Accessories Designer of the Year: Tory Burch
- Menswear Designer of the Year: Tom Ford
- The Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent Womenswear: Kate and Laura Mulleavy for Rodarte
- The Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent Menswear: Scott Sternberg for Band of Outsiders
- The Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent Accessory Design: Philip Crangi
Congratulations to all!