It's down to the wire and you still haven't found gifts for your close circle. Panic not — there are plenty of last minute goodies that will make your loved ones equally excited. Let's explore the options . . .
- Gift cards are an obvious and great way to cover your behind when you don't have a more personal present. Fabionistas will appreciate cards from H&M or Victoria's Secret, while stylish males will like Urban Outfitters or Ted Baker. Amazon gift cards are great for everyone.
- If you go the gift card route, be sure to get a cute gift card holder, like the above Hallmark Candy Cane Cheer Gift Card Box ($2).
- Cold hard cash may seem impersonal but I think it excites everyone. Just make sure the bills are crisp and new.
- Cards are a sincere and personal way of wishing someone a happy holiday. This is also a good way to go if you're low on funds. Hope that your words are amazing enough to make up for the lack of a monetary present.
- Flowers have the ability to liven up any room, so this is a perfect option for anyone on your list who has a home. Be sure the flowers are as stylish as the recipient.
- If you gotten a gift that isn't your style, re-gifting is a valid option. That is, unless the item is downright hideous. Just make sure you provide your own gift wrapping. Oh, and don't mistakenly give it to the same person who gave it to you!
To see more last minute gift ideas, read more
Good luck last-minute shoppers and happy holidays!